Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Little Teaser... and Guessing Game

(This post might sound a little cryptic. I don't usually do cryptic posts like this, but I want to try something a little different.)

The world of Pokémon is filled with many objects that do wondrous things. If they're not related to facilitating the capture of the monsters, then they enhance the monsters in some way. Recently I got my hands on a certain object that pertains to the latter, and it's a good one. Moreover, I plan to use it tomorrow for a certain happening.

The object is something that is worn by a Trainer, but that's not unusual since certain enhancing objects are worn anyway. It facilitates the use of other objects that specifically pertain to certain Pokémon in certain ways. Further, the usage of both of these objects necessitates certain motions that are performed by the Trainer and, on occasion, the Pokémon as well. At that moment, amazing things will happen in the battle in which the Pokémon is involved.

I should say that the object, if it were to actually exist, would be quite animated or in other words would appear to be "alive". I opted for a form of the object that is less lively, but still indicative of that object. This was purely for cost reasons rather than anything else; at the least the appearance of the object is still maintained, despite sacrificing some of the "functionality" of the object.

So what is the object that I describe? Maybe a picture would help:


If you're a big fan of Pokémon, now you should know what this object is. I can't wait for tomorrow! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.