Saturday, August 19, 2017

Pikachu Image Pillow

I like any merchandise that displays the image of Pikachu in a pleasing manner. So it's no surprise I was taken by an image pillow that I recently saw that does this very well, which I just had to have. I consider myself somewhat lucky because the first time I saw this pillow, I didn't have a chance to get it, and it instantly disappeared for some reason. It was when it surfaced again that I decided to get it, and now I'm glad to have it.


Actually, this pillow happens to have a connection to the "wanna splurge" story I detailed a few days ago. It was then that I saw this pillow, but in a larger size and with an official tag (though this was not the very large object I referred to in the story). The price for that was a few times the one for the pillow I have now, owing to its size and its official-ness. Thus, this tells me that the pillow I have could have been made as a replica of this pillow, but I suppose that is not a bad thing since this pillow is reasonably close to that.

As I've said, I really like the image of Pikachu on this one; it's cute, welcoming, and just pleasant to look at again and again. The color scheme is not too shabby either; yellow as a dominant color is befitting for any Pikachu thing, and I like red as an accent color, befitting its cheeks. One last thing is that this pillow has a loop on top, which means I can also use it as a hanging pillow, though maybe it's a little too precious for that kind of use.

In any case, I seem to have redeemed a part of my "wanna splurge" story by spending a little money on this pillow, even if it's not one of the exact things that I actually wanted to splurge on back then. It's still considerably lucky that this pillow was present when it had to be, and I like that now it's part of my Pokémon collection. Splurging is still in (the back of) my mind, but now it has become a currently lesser concern with this pleasing pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.