Friday, October 27, 2017

Expecting Something Special

I recently had to let go of something by accident, and I'm slightly unhappy about it. It's by no means major, but it's not quite minor either. At the same time, I'm also anticipating what is seemingly looking like a lot of things Pokémon. And that one for me is always major, no matter how minor it seems. I suppose I will have to take comfort in the latter than wallow in the former.

The biggest Pokémon thing that will come soon is, of course, the new games of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. As more and more details are revealed, I'm becoming even more eager to get the game. My impressions and my fellow Pokémon colleagues' impressions of the games have changed much from the first time the games were unveiled, and that's a good thing, because it means that we are no longer tied down to our initial reception of the games, making it even more worthwhile for us to purchase the games from the get-go. I've made my pre-order and so do others, and others already even have bonuses in sight. I'm almost positively sure there isn't a bonus for mine like last year when I pre-ordered Sun, but that seems OK if it means I can get the game sooner. All that's left is to wait a bit more.

In another Pokémon front, I'm thinking of varying up my cosplay somehow. A few events or conventions have been scheduled in the upcoming months and depending on the offerings, I want to do something with them to add spectacle to the events. That means partaking in the competitions being offered and/or improving my look somehow. I already have ideas planned, though the execution I'm less sure about; some of these ideas also involve collaborations, which would indeed bring the spectacle, and thus I desire to make them happen. I really do. I will have to communicate further.

Other than that, it's working the games as usual while also getting some enjoyment from the anime. But then I can't help wondering about that thing that I let go and whether I'm put to a disadvantage by it. And...

[AshKetchumMode]
Cheer up, my friend! It seems it wasn't meant to happen. You know, I've been in much worse positions than that, so there's no need to wonder about it any more. I'd say there's great things ahead for Pokémon and you, and I know you'll really be excited about them. Plus, isn't this your 300th post? Just relax and have fun; I promise it'll be incredible.
[/AshKetchumMode]

Oh yeah, it is! Thanks, Ash. Now I know just what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.