Saturday, April 21, 2018

Crazy Decisions

Sometimes I wonder what it took for me to get this far with my attachment to Pokémon and what I have gotten from it. Today, I may have an answer to that. While playing a different game, I became aware that I had to make a lot of crazy decisions, which may or may not turn out to be successful. It seems the same thing may be considered to apply to my attachment to Pokémon, as it can be said that I came to this point by way of many of those crazy decisions.

The series of crazy decisions that I took can perhaps be traced all the way back to the beginning. It was perhaps one of such that led me to a place where I could experience all (or at the least most) of the things that the franchise has to offer. The initial steps I took were perhaps the result of a crazy decision as well; Pokémon was at that time a different kind of game unlike those which I usually play. It's seemingly an even crazier decision to spend quite a bit of time on it trying to get good and to say that I like doing it, and the game as well. It was probably not within the right mind that I took to making those decisions, and today I've still not picked the fruits of my labor, yet the result is that I was set up for everything else Pokémon to come.

Even now, it seems crazy decisions have continued to persist. Cosplay might be considered as a crazy decision, and even my venture to the previous convention could be considered to have resulted from a crazy decision. Still, these decisions appear to show their worth with all the relationships and memories I've made through them all. This blog may also be considered as my latest crazy decision, in particular because I haven't received validation for it, even with the hundreds of posts I've made. Whether or not this will lead to a big validation remains to be seen, though it is my express hope that it does.

To me, these decisions are subjectively crazy because they seem out of my mind, in my mind and other people's minds. Looking at what has transpired, though, every decision that I've made in regard to Pokémon seems to be just as rational as they are crazy. They satisfy my mind, even if they appear to have been made out of it. Given today's experience, I would indeed say that my Pokémon experience is full of crazy decisions that I've made. And I'm probably ready to make some more crazy decisions to proceed with Pokémon even further.

One year ago: Tropius Fruit and Other Pokémon Edibles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.