Saturday, February 11, 2017

LINE Pokémon Stickers

Ever since a friend introduced me to the instant messaging/social media app LINE, I've found it a helpful and interesting way to communicate with friends. Many of my friends are also on LINE and I even belong to several group chats on LINE. A central feature of LINE is the ability to add stickers to chats and posts to enliven them; there are many indie stickers as well as official stickers, including Pokémon in the case of the latter. I've posted here and there regarding LINE Pokémon stickers but I haven't discussed about them in further detail, so I want to do that now.

Currently, there are five stickers available, but I only have three of them. Here are the three that I have:

Pokémon - This was the first pack of stickers released. 16 of the stickers feature Pikachu with different expressions while the rest are composed of a variety of other Pokémon, also with different expressions. I like how cartoony the stickers in this pack look and there are plenty of expressions for any fan of Pokémon in general. I would recommend this sticker if you can get only one.

Pokémon Part 2 - This was the second pack of stickers released. Compared to the first one, this has 24 Pikachu stickers, with an additional 8 featuring Piplup and 8 others with other Pokémon. This one is also cartoony but more subtle than the first pack. If you're a big fan of Pikachu, get this one. I really do like it just for that reason - and it supplements the first pack well if you already have it, effectively creating a 40-sticker set for Pikachu and another for other Pokémon.

Animated Pokémon Stickers - This was the third pack. Some of the animations are a bit cheesy but they get the message across, and it looks somewhat similar to the first pack. When I got this one, the fourth pack had also been released, so I was torn on whether to get this one or the fourth pack. Ultimately I decided on this one since it would be my first animated sticker. There are only 24 stickers in this one - granted, it's animated and therefore larger in size - but it has a few unique ones, like the sixth generation starters and a Poké Ball sticker. Get this one if you fancy those and/or animations.

I'll be sure to get the other ones when I am able, and I'll deliver my verdict then. In the meantime I'm very satisfied with these. They're definitely a must for any Pokémon fan using LINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.