Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Pikachu Wall Hanging

I love wall hangings. They're somewhere in-between posters and framed wall art, as they are already outfitted with a rope loop for hanging, unlike the former, but are not covered up by a glass pane, unlike much of the latter. So when I found this wall hanging at last Sunday's event, I just had to buy and have it so I can decorate my room with it and to show you:


What I love is the composition of the art on the wall hanging. The background is a yellow sunshine with Poké Balls while on the foreground Pikachu is present with three poses and the Pokémon logo is neatly placed at the lower-right corner. It's bright, it's cheery, and it's full of Pikachu, which I absolutely adore. I don't mind putting this up someplace where I can prominently see it as I walk into or as I am in my room.

Speaking of prominence, this thing is pretty big, approximately 90 cm tall and 50 cm wide. You can see that the only place I've found as of yet to hang this neatly is beside my bed, and either I would have to hook it off-center or leave it hanging a little over the side of my bed. I've made plans to rearrange and reorganize my room, but that hasn't happened as of yet for odd reasons, mostly practical ones. I think I know where I could put up this wall hanging should I realize those plans, and I'll be sure to integrate it.

While I may be able to create wall hangings of this sort by myself, I appreciate that great minds think alike and save me the trouble of making something like this. The artistic design is pretty neat too, which is a big plus. I don't regret buying it for these reasons as well as to add to my collection and increase the Pokémon presence in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.