Sunday, February 18, 2018

Cosplay: CHoCoDays x CLAS:H/ICGP Regionals 2018

[AshKetchumMode]

Okay, so I know this convention has an odd name, but my friend told me all about it, and I like it too. He says the name is short for Comic-Hobby-Cosplay Days, so it's about stuff that people like. I'm of course sent here to help out my friend for the last one. Oh yeah, I've actually been to this convention a few times before in the past, but it wasn't around last year, and then suddenly it popped up! But it's now together with a different convention or event, so that's great - it's like a mega-convention, haha.

For the other convention or event, as my friend said last year, it's all about finding great characters who can do what they do on stage. And today it still is, which is so great. Even all the stuff from last year was around, so I went ahead and signed up for the character parade, the only thing I can sign up for. It's the popular thing - many characters sign up for it. I was one of the almost 300 characters (wow!) that signed up for the parade, and only about 15 was chosen for best of show. What a task it must be for the judges.

Pikachu: Pika. [sighing tone]

Aw, maybe we can try next time. But you know, this year is wonderful for both conventions. Two years ago for the first one and last year for the second one, the places were packed or kind of rough, so they moved to a different place, and I'm often sent to it, even last year. So now it's much better - it's much roomier and much neater. I should know - we the characters often take up so much room, and the visitors too. The rest of the convention is really like both conventions in one, so the same kinds of things appear.

I was sent here with my Alola outfit. It's the newest one I have now, and it fits so neatly in my bag. There was a slight change, though - last time that I was sent with this outfit, I and my friend didn't like how the pants turned out, so we changed it in the nick of time. Now we're very pleased. You know, things happen, so we've just gotta deal with it.

I have to say that I talked with other character friends about going to the convention together, and we did... but then I broke up and joined with other character friends. I feel bad about that, and I'm sorry. But this also means I'll also meet character friends no matter where I'm sent. I and my friend think this is such a wonderful thing.

Pikachu: Pi, pika pi! [complimenting]

Yeah, that's nice, I guess. Well, I can't wait to be sent to the next one, and I'm told it's very soon. Thanks my friend, and I'm off to get my break before the next one.

[/AshKetchumMode]

One year ago: Pokémon Art on Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.