Saturday, December 9, 2017

A Pokémon Twist to My Phone

Recently, something happened to my new smartphone that didn't affect how it functions, but it nonetheless had an effect. To safeguard it from further effects and make it more pleasing in appearance, I decided to cover up the affected part with a covering, with the help of someone that could furnish it. And to make it more pleasing, I chose to have a Pokémon-themed covering:


The covering is a special kind of covering that is supposedly strong enough for protection from many things. It can be applied to many devices and gadgets, not the least of which includes smartphones like the one I have. But the best part about the covering is that it is totally customizable with any image, and true to my liking, I went for a Pokémon image.

The image is a unique design that was composed specially for use on the phone. I and the person who put on the covering collaborated on the design at the spur of the moment, utilizing the (luckily) present Pokémon resources that the person had. An interesting Pikachu and Pichu image was placed over a galactic starscape along with the Pokémon logo, which made for an integrated design. I'm sure I would have come up with the same design myself if I had the time, so it was quite worth it.

This Pokémon-themed twist to my phone is not only functional, but necessary. After what has happened to it, I can't really foresee offering it to anyone else once I've decommissioned it, which means that it will likely remain mine for the foreseeable future. But that's OK, for my new phone has helped out very much in many Pokémon matters (including Go) and otherwise. It might as well receive an improved look owing to my interest in Pokémon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.