Sunday, January 1, 2017

First Post Time!

After much thinking, I've decided to peruse my gift of language to express the one thing that has colored much of the days of my lives. And that is the world of Pokémon. As a gesture of "renewal", I've decided to post this first post in the first moment of the new year.

Please let me introduce myself briefly. My name is Bastiko Pradhana. I am an Indonesian by birth but worldly in my thoughts. It was while I resided in the United States that I discovered the Pokémon games, and the fascination I had with the game over time snowballed into all things Pokémon-related. And I never looked back.

The title of my blog is "Not a Day Without Pokémon". So fond I am of this franchise, this world, this universe, that in all the things that I do, Pokémon is never forgotten. As such I will post as often as I can about my thoughts and experiences - perhaps even once a day! I look forward to sharing with you how my days are so connected with Pokémon.

This is my world. This is my life. This is my inspiration.
This is Pokémon.

And not a day goes by in my life without thinking of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.