Sunday, May 13, 2018

Cosplay: INOCHI 2018 - Yuki no Hana

[AshKetchumMode]

This one is a neat theme event. Actually, my friend has been wanting to send me to this one for some time now, but we were never able to make it happen, until today. Oh yeah, I almost thought this wasn't going to happen since on the way here I heard there was a bit of odd things, as my friend suddenly found out. He told me that I had to be really careful, and I agreed. I was a bit nervous the whole time, but in the end everything turned out OK.

The event is kind of simple. The stage is on one side, and food and merchandise stands are on the other side. There is a lot of open space between the stage and the stands, which is both good and bad. There were lots of places for me to be in, even to have a rest, but because the two places are separated, it was kind of a drag to get to one from the other. The stands had a roof, but it was crowded too, so because of what happened today, it made me nervous to be there. Fortunately, nothing bad happened, and I'm glad.

As this was the first time I was sent here, it wasn't the plan of my friend to have me perform, but then I saw that characters could register for the parade right away, so my friend gave the OK. The parade was really neat: the people who made it happen told us where to act and what else to do. Everyone gave a great performance that way. There were about 20 of us in the parade, which was enough for a good time. I didn't know how I did, though, since I had to leave before I could see things for myself. I might just don't need to know.

My outfit today was my Sinnoh one. As my friend keeps saying, it was the first one that we were able to show at an event like this. My friend tells me that he has lots of pride in this outfit. I understand, so I don't mind making this a real tradition for him, if it happens that we can. After that, then we can try to do great things. You'll help too, won't you, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika! [affirmative]

The name of the event, as my friend tells me, is short for "IFLS no Contest no Hi", which means "the contest day of IFLS". My friend thinks it's awesome that the people hold this kind of thing every year and even today. I had a great time even though other things almost got in the way, and today was a success.

Oh yeah, my friend says that there will be a long break of events and conventions soon. That'll be good for me and my friend, because we both deserve it. I'm going to get back to doing some Pokémon training, and I hope my friend will have some event plans for me soon. Until next time!

[/AshKetchumMode]

One year ago: Cosplay Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.