Thursday, December 27, 2018

A Tripartite Conversation

"Tripartite" means that there are three parties that are linked to something. A tripartite conversation thus means a conversation with three parties - or speakers. I'm interested in having one of these myself. And in fact, I already have the parties: me, and...

Ash: Hi! What's up?

Pikachu: Pika pika? [questioning]

Me: Oh hey, I was just setting up this post so that we could talk together for a change. It's been a year since you helped me review the events or conventions that I sent you to, and I appreciate that.

Ash: Well, thanks! I know you know they're fun to go to, but I guess many of them look pretty much the same.

Me: Yeah, most of them are quite similar. Even we make it look similar just by going there!

Ash: Haha. I can see why you wanted me to review them, so it'll look different.

Pikachu: Pika chu! [agreeing]

Ash: So, I guess we'll be doing something different next year, right?

Me: Right, and I was thinking of doing it in this manner. We can talk about the events or conventions as they occur. It'll be a dynamic way of reviewing them.

Ash: I guess it'll be lively then.

Me: That's what I'm going for. I know we can do more than entertain people, especially on stage. I want both of us to have a greater voice on this blog.

Pikachu: Pikachu! [cutting in]

Me: You too, Pikachu. I'm sure it'll be great if we do it like this. Don't you agree?

Ash: Sure! Pikachu and I can help tell about events and conventions like this, and it'll be amazing. We already do have a great link after all.

Me: Then it's decided. Now we'll have to wait for another event or convention to come - which will be when the year turns over - then we'll cover it on this blog.

Ash: OK! Oh yeah, about this blog, I really like some of the most recent posts that were made.

Me: I'm glad! Which ones?

Ash: Well, I love the wallpaper in the post that you made the other day. I wasn't sure I would make it when that scene happened, but I did, and everything's fine. The wallpaper's really great too. I also like your thinking about the four pillars. It makes a lot of sense - they're things that I do too. And I like the nod you made in the EX Raid early this month. I want to catch Deoxys too. Maybe we can do it together sometime.

Me: They're all interesting, right? Pikachu, what do you think?

Pikachu: Pika pika chu!! [extremely pleased]

Ash: Hey, I should be asking that!

Me: Oh, sorry about that. I guess I wanted to interact with Pikachu as well. But then, that's the point of this "tripartite conversation", so that we can all interact somehow. Don't you think?

Ash: Yeah, I guess you're right. It's like the time you said you can hear my voice and I appeared, right?

Me: Yeah, it's kind of like that [see below], but now we've got Pikachu also. Anyway, it's a great thing. I can't wait until another event or convention comes, and we can do this again. We might do it for other occasions too.

Ash: That sounds great! I can't wait for that too. Until then!

Pikachu: Pika pika! [saluting]

Brilliant! Expect Ash and Pikachu to come again when an event or convention comes by next year, or a special occasion for that matter. It'll be something different than most of my other posts on this blog, but I suppose that's just as great as this conversation itself. It will surely happen again soon.

One year ago: I Can Hear Your Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.