Sunday, March 11, 2018

Cosplay: Daisuki! Japan Fest 2018

[AshKetchumMode]

Well, as my friend promised, I've been asked to go to this big event or convention, as I did the previous year. It's very popular, and I can see why. It's the place where everyone goes to enjoy stuff like food, collections, and communities, and meet characters... like me! Haha. I'm sure many people agree, and that's why from year to year it's always crowded, which is still true this year. But that's a great thing, 'cause it means more people to meet and have fun with. That makes me so excited.

I came with my Kanto-Johto outfit today, again as my friend promised. My friend told me that today was supposed to be a throwback, and he asked that I wear this one 'cause it's a throwback for him and me too, so I agreed. But then I saw pictures of me in my Hoenn outfit, which I wasn't expecting. At least people should and will know that I have different outfits for the regions I've been to. I even got interviewed for the radio as soon as I came, which was something I haven't done since I was in Johto. Everything's still good.

But the most important thing today is that I was in the character parade, as my friend also promised. It was something that wasn't there last year, and we missed it, so when we knew it was there this year, we just had to get in. My friend had already arranged for everything to happen, so I needed to come and do my stuff. I thought I did great within the 20 seconds I was given to perform. Aside from the new shoes, which I tested last week, I thought I'd try something different in the performance, and it seems to work. Even someone who knew me and filmed my performance told me it turned out great. Sadly I came back with nothing - and some of my character friends that I know well also didn't win. It was us against almost 100 others, and only five won best of show. Maybe this time wasn't the best time for us.

Pikachu: Pi, Pikachu! [cheering up]

Thanks, that helps, Pikachu. I had the chance to walk all over, and I can say that all the stands were a lot like last year, even almost in the same places! But maybe that's a good thing, since it worked last year, and whatever works, stays, right? But you know, some of the guest stars seem unknown to me, except for the ones I already know well. It still doesn't matter, because they're all great. I always like to see them no matter what, and today was a good day to see them. Maybe next time it will be more fun.

I had a good time today. It could have been slightly better, but it's still good. The convention was a success, which I'm pretty sure of. I know my friend is excited about sending me to the next one, and we think it really will be great then. We can't wait.

[/AshKetchumMode]

1 comment:

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.