Ash, Goh: C4!!
Ash: But this time it was on time, not like last year.
Me: Indeed. So on schedule that in fact it had to coincide with the Go Fest Max Finale.
Goh: Coincide...? So this was yesterday and two days ago, like it usually is?
Ash: Nope, just yesterday.
Goh: Huh. I wonder what happened.
Pikachu: Pika chu, pika pika? ["Me too, curious?"]
Me: Maybe they didn't want it to not work out just in case things happen, like last year. Or the organizers are "broke", in a manner of speaking.
Ash: Well, they still seemed to have everything just in one day - the booths, stages, and so on. It kind of looked like ChibiCon for one day.
Goh: Did it have a throng of people too?
Ash: Yeah. Right when I bought my ticket to go in and all day.
Goh: All day, minus the time you were at the Mega Finale meetup.
Ash: Yeah, that.
Goh: I'll bet you missed a few things.
Me: Well, I'm sure he'd miss any semblance of a character competition.
Ash: I know that would happen.
Pikachu: Pika... ["Well..."]
Me: And maybe he'd miss certain acts on stage... like a certain band.
Ash: Aw man! I saw their name on the stage bumper but didn't see them while I was there, before and after.
Goh: Well, maybe you'll see them sometime else.
Ash: Sure - whenever that'll be.
Me: Oh, I've just realized: I sent you with your Kalos outfit again like last year, but you didn't deal with anything related to characters.
Ash: It was mostly for the Mega Finale, which is from Kalos, right?
Me: Right you are. I was mostly thinking about that.
Goh: I guess you can think of this year like an extension of last year instead of a new experience.
Pikachu: Chu pika. ["Makes sense."]
Ash: Well, that's true.
Me: But you did get to meet my friends as usual, right?
Ash: Yup - the ones near and far. I spent the morning with one.
Goh: And then you got involved in the communities.
Ash: A bit with the tile game one this time. Oh, and I just browsed through all the merchandise and didn't get anything in particular.
Me: That's OK. You didn't have to this time - maybe at a future convention, either this one or something else.
Ash: Hey, but the future looks good for this one.
Pikachu: Pika chu pika! ["Looks real good."]
Goh: As long as it doesn't hit a snag - or our friend runs into a snag with a Pokémon thing.
Me: Well, that. But life goes on.
Ash: Gotta get next year going, then.
Goh: And don't you have other things to get going too?
Me: That's very true - for Pokémon and else, for conventions and else.
One year ago: Cosplay: Dalbo Fest Fifth Anniversary
Two years ago: Cosplay: Small Business Showcase
Three years ago: Paldea in Pokémon Go: Catching Up, Skipping Out
Four years ago: Rising to the Occasion: Theia Sky Ruins
Five years ago: Chiki Balls Pokémon Coins: More Selections
Six years ago: The Charisma of Pokémon Personalities
Seven years ago: TCG, Order and Chaos
Eight years ago: Artistic Routine
Nine years ago: Pokémon Song, Indonesian Flavor
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.