Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Favorite LINE Pokémon Stickers, Again

It's been a long time since I've discussed some of my favorite Pokémon stickers from the sticker packs in LINE. And yet, times have changed since that discussion, so I would be apt to use different stickers - and I do. There are a few others which I have become attached to because of their function, appearance, or both. These are the ones that at the moment have caught my attention by those regards:

1. "Hey!" and "Heya!" (from Chat Pals and Team Rascal Pikachu) - I am in quite a few groups in LINE now, and they occasionally welcome new members in. When that happens, I have either one of these stickers prepared. In the Chat Pals pack, the sticker features Oddish, while in the Team Rascal pack, the sticker features Popplio. Both of them look not only welcoming, but also lighthearted. It's a good icebreaker for anyone who joins one of the groups I'm in.

2. "Winking Pikachu" (from Pikachu's Lively Voiced Stickers) - This "winking Pikachu" is just as funny as heck. Pikachu starts off posing to the side, then turns and makes a funny winking face while saying "Pikachu!". It's so funny that I can only really use it in light situations, which do occasionally occur. I still like it, though, even if its appearance makes its usage a bit restrictive, and I always look for the opportunity to use it.

3. "*gawk*" (from Team Rascal Pikachu) - Not very many stickers feature the blank-looking Psyduck, but this one does. In fact, there are three of them in this sticker, all of them seemingly staring blankly. I use this sticker in odd situations where slight disbelief also occurs. Other than that, I can't say much else, much as this sticker doesn't seem to be able to say anything else.

4. "Annoyed Pikachu" (from Part 2) - In this sticker, Pikachu stares with a gloomy expression, while a tangled knot appears above its head. Obviously, Pikachu is annoyed, and sometimes I do feel the same way when such a situation is brought up in the chats in LINE. At that point I just can't help but use this sticker to show how I feel. It may just change the mood of the situation.

5. "Surprised Pikachu" (from Pixel Artwork and Sounds) - This "surprised Pikachu" is as interesting as it is surprising. The image is taken from Pikachu as it appeared in the Yellow Version when queried. Oddly enough, the sound that is played when displaying this sticker is the "item obtained" sound as heard in the first-generation games, which in a way works, but not as expected (and therefore surprising). It's still a good sticker for when moments of surprise just seem to pop up.

The stickers I've listed seem to have a wide range of emotions, but that's a good thing. It means the stickers are very expressive in what they show. In fact, all of them do, not just these or the ones I've previously listed. Considering that, it is only right to try to use as many of them as possible, which I will keep doing. I hope to be able to come up with new favorites as I keep doing just that.

One year ago: Becoming a Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.