Friday, January 3, 2020

A Clear Vision

I've written about "yearly themes" in two different posts, and it seems apt that I keep discussing about them, including for this year. As I've stated in the former post, these themes are based on my perceptions for the year, whether they're of things that have or haven't happened. This year has only proceeded for three days, but I can already tell what the theme will be like: "A Clear Vision", as per the title of this post. And as this is on this blog, I have to contextually relate it to Pokémon as well, and I have the general idea for that.

But first, a little history about the theme. Those who have knowledge about eye exams will understand why my "yearly theme" for this year is this. In certain areas of the world, 20/20 is a number to indicate clear eyesight by a definite standard. 2020 also happens to be the number of this very year, so with the spirit of that number, it is expected that there may at least be some clarity in the things that happen this year. Hopefully, one does not need an eye exam to see that.

While not much has happened this year, quite a bit of things that are related to Pokémon did happen just a while ago, as in the latter half of last year. There have been new games, new moments, and new developments. For a Pokémon fan like me, those have been all amazing, even if there have been a few slip-ups and hiccups along the way. The hope is that they will certainly carry on in this new year and bring even more amazement... as well as clarity to my world of Pokémon experiences.

As for visions, I envision that my newly created Instagram account as well as the continuance of this blog will aid me in further clarifying my Pokémon experiences. What they will display are realizations of the visions I already have in my mind. There are also some things that at first glance may not be related to Pokémon, but may very well contribute to, elucidate, and realize those further experiences. They may seem vague at the moment, but they should clarify themselves as they happen.

It may seem like explaining the "yearly theme" at this point is somewhat early, maybe even too early. But based on what I see in my mind and what has happened recently, maybe it's not so far-fetched ("Farfetch'd") that this is the actual theme that this year suggests. For me, Pokémon remains the clear thing; it has been a "clarifier" of sorts in the past and it still is in some ways today. The way things go, I will likely be able to say that I can see clearly now with the Pokémon happenings of this year and everything that goes around them.

One year ago: Home and Heart... and Hope
Two years ago: Now Accepting Donations
Three years ago: Confessions and Concessions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.