Sunday, January 28, 2018

Cosplay: Japanese World 2018

[AshKetchumMode]

Hey everyone! I've been asked to go to a theme event that's out of town, but it's still fun. I've been here a few times in the past by request of my friend - he says he has special memories with it, and I like that. You might have read when my friend wrote about the event last year - that one happened a little later in the year, and this one happened earlier. It seems that many of the events or conventions this year will be shuffled around from when they were last year, but that's OK. It'll be like a new adventure.

I came today with my Sinnoh outfit. It was the very first one that I wore when I was asked by my friend to come to events and conventions like these. I think it's quite special, and so does my friend. Today was going to be just for fun at first, but then I found out that the character parade was still open, so I signed up. I performed well - I even tried to do things that I don't often do in performance - but I guess we just didn't do enough to win something, Pikachu. Maybe next time.

Pikachu: Pi. [in understanding]

Other than that, well, there's not much that is different. The stands are much the same and everything is in pretty much the same place - goodies are on one side, and food is on the other, all in one road. This time I didn't tag along another character, but another character tagged along with me, up until the journey back to my friend here. And it did get quite windy - I thought a Dragonite was going to come, haha. Also, I met different characters than last year...


... including a mini-me, in my Kanto-Johto outfit! I was slightly down to see that he didn't bring his cap and Pikachu, but he had all the other parts of the outfit, which was so neat. I know other characters meet their mates at events like this, but this was the first time for myself. I'm quite surprised. Maybe he'll become a fine me someday.

Pikachu: Pika-chu! [elated]

You know it, Pikachu. And you know, today I could've been sent to a different event in the home town of my friend, but we talked about it, and we decided it wasn't worth it. I'm sure this will not be in regret, now that everything has happened. My friend tells me he was disappointed he couldn't send me every year to go, so we're happy we broke the pattern of going every other year. This was totally worth it.

Pikachu: Pika pika! [happy]

I had a wonderful time for this event. I've even got some goodies for you, my friend, for such a great day. I think I should be able to go more often, even if things are not too different. Thanks again my friend, and enjoy the goodies - I'll be glad to go to the next one!

[/AshKetchumMode]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.