Sunday, August 2, 2026

Cosplay: Halloweeaboo Vol. 6 - Natsukoi

So, it is to my knowledge that Ash and Goh won't be present too often this month for um... reasons - including research. Today, then, there is...

Red: Hello. Those two are something.

Me: Yeah, you can say that. Anyway...

Red: You want me at a festival today. Sure thing.

Me: Yes, it's one that sometimes Ash could make it to.

Red: Well, that's great. For that, let me try a little something for you along with my classic outfit.

Me: Oh, you got the hair done a bit! Perfect.

Red: It took a bit of time to get to the place where you'd usually have that, but it's OK. 

Me: And it's somewhat needed too. 

Red: So then, the festival is at the rooftop level of a mall. 

Me: Yup, it's back to the usual place after it went somewhere else.

Red: Hmm, that one had a singing competition. This one didn't.

Me: I heard about that - but then, I don't think I can get you to sing anything.

Red: No, save that for when Ash comes back.

Me: But there are character competitions - team performance and single parade.

Red: I'll take the latter for you, then. Especially since I gussied up for you.

Me: Sure. I couldn't plan out a team performance anyway even if I wanted to.

Red: And it looks like this festival always has a lot of people - and characters.

Me: You better believe it.

Red: Including in the parade, 40 with me. 

Me: And how'd that turn out?

Red: Didn't work out for me. The winners were great, though.

Me: Yeah, that seems to be the case, with or without you.

Red: And I got to see a bit of the performances. They were... interesting.

Me: I'll bet. Oh, by the way, dance groups for entertainment, yes?

Red: Yup, saw a couple. And a dance party near the end.

Me: Uh-huh, so standard for current times. Now, what else did you do?

Red: I got to hang out with a few of your friends and have fun - and eat, up until the end before I got back to you.

Me: Haha - well, that's always a necessity when I send you or him.

Red: Hey, and you got me to go somewhere again.

Me: So, I got to fulfill that commitment.

Red: The festival scene here is lively, even if it has really changed.

Me: It has, and this festival is one of those changes. As an aside, this edition has the theme of "summer love".

Red: I don't know about love - even though we like Pokémon - but this was a good "summer" day for a festival.

Me: Yup, I do believe it is.

Red: So, where to next?

Me: I have an idea - but wherever it is, there certainly will be some "hello" greetings involved.

Red: Like here! Nice one.

Me: Of course.

Four years ago: (This Is) Just the Start
Six years ago: Let There Be No Lies
Seven years ago: Topic Balancing, Again
Eight years ago: The Music of Magikarp Jump
Nine years ago: Pokémon Is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.