Sunday, August 5, 2018

Cosplay: YASUMI

[AshKetchumMode]

I gotta say, sometimes my friend can really find the most one-of-a-kind events to send me to, and this one is it. My friend says this is supposed to be a small afternoon event, but it turns out to be more than that. It was still just made up of things on stage, and there wasn't a big festival around it. But I guess it's fine.

So my friend found out about this event from his friends, and he thought it would be great for spending the day, I agreed, so I went. The problem was we couldn't tell at the start that it was supposed to be an afternoon event, so I ended up coming early. I didn't have to worry, though - other characters started to show up, and that's how I knew the event was on. As always, there were a lot of people and characters, so it really became crowded. But that makes it fun too.

I brought my XY outfit. My friend and I thought it would be fun to show it off to other characters and people, and he wasn't too wrong. There was a character parade which was totally free, so that helped. All the other characters also want in, of course, so we all ended up being a group of more than 50. The trouble is, there are only three winners in three groups, and I could win only in two, which I didn't. I'm just fine.

I guess the big thing to take away from this one is information. Maybe it'd help to know when it starts so I don't have to come early. And then for the character parade, I want to know what I can and should do, so that I'm not confused and the hosts are not confused too. I should know also where to sign up for the parade so that my character friends don't miss it. Those are all pretty big pieces of info to know.

I did meet a lot of friends while at the event for my friend and my character friends. I'm always happy to see them and my friend will be happy to know I see them. It seems even more important this time. Right, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika! [agreeing]

Pikachu seems to agree. Well, this event has been small, but there was some big-time fun. I'm glad my friend sent me to come. It makes for an interesting day. Maybe my friend can find a few more of these, and we'll have fun no matter what.

[/AshKetchumMode]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.