Sunday, April 21, 2019

Cosplay: Isshoni Tanoshimimashou 14

Pikachu: Pika chu! [with happiness]

Me: Well, this one is big. I don't have to tell you a lot, because it means that much to me. See also last year's, thanks to you. What does mean a lot is that I get to send you when it happens, which for this year is today!

Ash: That's always great! You know what? I'm happy to do it. You can't be disappointed.

Me: OK, so today was the fourteenth time this event was held. But I've also been into it for a long time, some of it by sending you. As always, this event is from the day before, but there isn't really much for you to do yesterday; I've checked for my own personally, so trust me on this.

Ash: Yeah! The second day is always crowded and exciting - I agree. And you got me set up for the character parade, right?

Me: Right. It's the greatest thing that you can do for me today. Someday I want to set you up for a performance here, but this is OK enough for now.

Ash: It's more than OK! The people absolutely like me on stage!

Pikachu: Pika pi! Pika chuu! [impressed]

Me: Absolutely. I think I myself am also part of the reason for that. I sent you with your Alola outfit; you've never been here before with that, except for that time with a different theme event.

Ash: That's a great one, and that means it's the first time I've been in the place since you improved it. The only thing that makes me down is that I didn't win.

Me: Wait, what? How?

Ash: There were only three winners, one for armor, one for clothing, and one for a favorite. Obviously I can't win for the first one, but there might have been a chance for the others. It just didn't work out.

Pikachu: Pi, pika. [saddened]

Me: From the looks of things, it seems the winners were predictable. I was informed by a couple of my friends about this, and we pretty much agreed... that things didn't go our way. And it seems I may not have been the only one with problems. Let's try for next time.

Ash: Yeah! By the way, I know everything's a lot like last year, but I'd say this one was really good, a lot better than the ones you sent me to before!

Me: I was told the schedule of events was good enough, the things up for sale were unique, and the entertainment was exceptional... that is, aside from the other problems. I agree, this one was excellent. I think we make it fun too.

Pikachu: Pi, pika! [glad]

Me: That said, we may have to up the ante on the next one, for this one and others that come!

Ash: How can we do that?

Me: Oh, I've got some ideas. I'll have to see if they will work out.

One year ago: Crazy Decisions
Two years ago: Tropius Fruit and Other Pokémon Edibles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.