Sunday, November 4, 2018

Cosplay: Art and Cosplay Stage "PANSOS"

[AshKetchumMode]

Hi everyone. If you see me appear on this blog, then you know it's time for another event that I got sent to by my friend. The name of this event is a bit strange, but my friend tells me it really is what it means. It's about performances on stage that might involve characters like me, doing all kinds of things. My friend at first didn't think about sending me here, but he got word that it is the real thing, so we decided it was worth the effort to join in.

This event is really an anniversary event for another local group of people who also send in characters like me. So in other words, it's a lot like one that I was sent to two months ago and one month ago. But compared to those two, this one has a lot less. There aren't many competitions, not like the other two, and it's only on one day, not like the last one I went to. The stuff in the event is still pretty good. And you know, the place for the event is similar... oh yeah, I was here for another event this year too! Haha. What a surprise.

I gotta say, I and my friend weren't really pleased with how things went one month ago at the other event, so we agreed that I should wear the Unova outfit again. This time everything was smooth, not like the last time when I was late and things got quite out of hand. I got to enjoy everything well, and others enjoyed me... I think. I got to connect with characters and people linked to my friend, and that's always a good thing. Always.


My friend didn't think there were going to be any competitions for me, but then I told him that there was a character parade, so my friend accepted, and I got in. 22 other characters also joined in the fun. I think I even made some surprises. But the results aren't for me to know directly, as I needed to leave before I could find out. But I still always hope for good things.

Pikachu: Pika pi! Pika chu. [encouraging]

Thanks, Pikachu - every day is a good day when I'm with you. And there is at least one good thing that every event or convention that my friend sends me to, when we can also enjoy it as much as we can. Today, everything on stage is all real and all good.

[/AshKetchumMode]

One year ago: How Many Is Too Many?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.