Ash: Hey, it's Toys & Hobbies again!
Goh: But I can't help but sense this year is a bit odd. Like today, for starters.
Ash: Yeah. Today is a Saturday.
Pikachu: Chu pika. ["Right you are."]
Me: Well... actually, I was going to send Ash tomorrow, but I want to make time for certain friends, so today is it. And maybe you could also deal with a Phantump capture challenge.
Goh: How does that go?
Me: It's just doing a lot of things to try to get it to appear - and to catch it, of course.
Ash: Er... Yeah, it was a lot all right, but I got through it all over the entire day I was there.
Me: OK, great. That might have been better than if I did it myself where I was.
Goh: So, as for the festival... how'd it go this year?
Ash: It was a lot smaller this year - just the main stage and market, and a small game stage.
Goh: Yeah, that does sound like it's really scaled down. Did you find anything interesting at the market?
Ash: Not much for me - just the usual Pokémon cards and gadgets, but I'm sure our friend doesn't need all of that now.
Pikachu: Chu, pika pika chu. ["But they are interesting."]
Me: Very true. So you didn't need to bother with that. But you had to bother with meeting my friends today... right?
Ash: Right! I did meet a few of them even up until the end. But I didn't meet one who you might be thinking of from past years...
Me: Oh. That friend messaged me, and that friend plans to come tomorrow - but then it goes back to the above.
Goh: That's a bummer.
Ash: Yeah, and I just saw all dance groups today - and few other characters, plus a fighting game tournament at the other stage.
Goh: So, I'm thinking all the character stuff is for tomorrow, the Sunday.
Me: And... I just got the word that it is - which is the last day too. Rats.
Goh: Hmm. Well, at least you kept your streak of going to this one somehow.
Ash: And I tried to get you something interesting too - one you've been looking for.
Pikachu: Pika pika chu! ["Sounds good to me!"]
Me: Thanks. Well, it is (and was) still fine day for a little outing - moreover for the above.
Ash: Let's make it great next time!
Goh: And make sure it's not in conflict with anything.
One year ago: You Only Live Once (YOLO)... for Pokémon
Two years ago: Only Here, Only Now
Three years ago: Creating Unity and Oneness
Four years ago: The Original Dance Mix
Five years ago: The Challenge of Uniting Myself
Six years ago: More and Yet More LINE Pokémon Stickers
Seven years ago: The Name of the Game
Eight years ago: The First English Anime Opening Theme
Nine years ago: Strong Opinions
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.