Monday, October 14, 2024

Nobody's Perfect

For those who haven't read my posts since the beginning of this blog, I'd like to bring up an important one dealing with my status as a Pokémon fan. That post concerns my faults and/or imperfections and how that might manifest in my Pokémon dealings - or by now, have manifested through my blog posts up to this point. The reason I'm bringing this up is that it may have become apparent (if not already so) that for a certain important person related to Pokémon, and thus even the person possesses imperfections and/or faults. The title of this post certainly concerns that state of affairs and how that is applicable in certain respects.

Now, I'm not about to point out who that person is, out of pure respect, as I'm sure even with or without the imperfections and/or faults, other people and I still hold that person in a certain regard. Yet, to find out about them, it may seem surprising, and it may seem easy to discount the person because of the imperfections and/or faults - further, it may be necessary to maintain a good image of Pokémon, as reported in the proximity of where the imperfections and/or faults are referred to. It's certainly a matter of definite gravity, though it does show that not even Pokémon (or someone related to it) is perfect.

Personally, this would be the second time I've discovered that an important person has a flaw or a flawed experience. I recall discovering that someone else - who also happens to be mentioned on this blog at length in relation to a Pokémon element - being discovered to have an allegation of such in the past, even if I can't vouch for them myself, likewise with those of the important person as above. The person remains of a certain regard among people, including me, even with an apparently ascribed "dark mark".

The entire point of the above seems to be that it goes back to the exact title of this post and the other post that I brought up. I'm not perfect, then and still now, though I try to achieve that. So has apparently been quite a few things about Pokémon - if many past posts are of any indication - and now the matter of that important person that's almost tantamount to a similar person who I like. At this point, it may be that we all just have to "pick up the pieces" of what has been perfect for all of us and work with that, instead of dealing with ones that aren't.

One year ago: Cosplay: MCP Mini Contest 
Two years ago: The Evolution Cup of GBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.