Thursday, October 17, 2024

Old-Time Watcher's Dream

Sometimes, it takes a long time after a Pokémon dream before another one comes to my sleep. Other times, it might come much sooner than expected. In this case, it was only about one and a half weeks ago that a Pokémon dream came to my mind during my sleep, and I've just managed to have another one come into my mind. When I awoke, I thought it was insignificant and that I could ignore it, but a second thought leads me to think it has at least some significance. As such, I ended up gathering my thoughts on it so that certainly, I could write about it in a post on this blog.

The dream involved watching the old Pokémon anime series - the one that takes place in Kanto, certainly, and the one that details the first advances (and stumbles) of Ash, who is now familiar to just about any Pokémon fan. Moreover, it apparently was situated in an old house of mine - the "previous previous" house that I lived in, which I also referred in a post around five years ago, meaning the memory of it is still lingering in my mind even many, many years after the fact (of its disappearance, no less).

What made the dream somewhat surreal, as some dreams typically in certain ways, is that as I was watching, the experience was interrupted by certain events, whether of my own doing or others' doing. In particular, there was a certain appearance by an "unsavory" figure (at least, considered as such in recent times) that spoiled the experience - not the story of the anime itself, but more on what I was doing while I was watching. As thus, it wasn't the best experience I could have while watching the anime.

Perhaps the appearance of the old anime series wasn't without reason. That appearance might have something to do with that series actually being currently shown - particularly for viewers who may be in the general area of where I currently am now. That also means that there is a sense that I want and need to be dealing with this present matter, maybe even so that I can write a blog post on it.

Having only dreamt a Pokémon dream only fairly recently, this one can be considered to be "hot on the heels" of that previous dream. The subject of the dream also seems to be a "hot" one in a way that I may be needing to warm up to as soon as possible for all my Pokémon dealings - and that's certainly before this or some other Pokémon things grow cold on me, which is always a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.