Monday, October 7, 2024

Two Festival and Pokémon Dreams

In more recent times, my dreams tend to have been concentrated within a span of a couple of hours, so things tend to happen (relatively) quickly within that span of time. Also most times recently, Pokémon wasn't somehow involved, and thus I tend to let most of those dreams slip. However, two of those most recent dreams did involve Pokémon and left somewhat of an impression. As such, I couldn't let them slip - in fact, I had to remember them so I can share them here on this blog, which becomes the purpose of this post.

One of those dreams apparently involved a band audition, with me as one of the members of the band - certainly being on vocals. Remarkably (or not surprisingly), we used "Mezase Pokémon Master" as our audition song, which becomes the aspect that ties this to Pokémon. Even so, the audition seemed to be affected by certain "shenanigans": we had decided that the music (and thereby my singing) would be varied in some ways - which may or may not have worked out to our advantage - and the other band members were seemingly "acting up" during our audition performance. The results of the audition are not for me to determine, as indeed I woke up after the performance ended, but there may be a few considerations for me when I perform again with a band.

The other dream involved a festival - actually, two festivals in fact - and both of them took place on the same day. Apparently, I had been intending to go to one of them, and not to the other one, but I ended up going to both of them anyway. As for how these relate to Pokémon, there also seemed to be an intervening matter related to Pokémon Go, and even one or both of the festivals contained elements related to Pokémon Go; admittedly, these were already sketchy as I dreamed about them, and became even more sketchy as I woke up from the dream and attempted to note down their most significant details. Only these were left, but I was assured that Pokémon was somehow involved.

As is evident through all my posts on them, I use festivals (and therefore by direct extension, conventions) to promote my interest in Pokémon through all the various activities I can do there, whether cosplay, singing, games, and so on and so forth. Their appearance in my dreams is thus a given possibility, for which the above dreams realize. Now, dreams often have meanings - at least interpretative ones - and if there could be a meaning to be extracted from these, it may be that I have to synchronize my dealings with Pokémon (Go) and my continued attendance to these festivals, which may not always be easy.

Somehow, I'll still be attending festivals (and conventions), even if circumstances and my needs may dictate otherwise. But what seems to be important to me as a Pokémon fan is the way I can bring this out within them, as what I like and enjoy. In that respect, these dreams seem to be meant to occur - even as quickly as they do transpire - perhaps to provoke me to think about them with Pokémon in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.