Friday, April 15, 2022

Love Nature, Find Beauty

There's a saying out there that goes that if one loves nature, one will be able to find beauty in everything. The implication is that if one is able to appreciate and respect nature, then the same process will naturally come for other things in life. Now, by this blog, it is certain that I'm fond of Pokémon, and in a way, I find beauty in it. By the saying above, it then goes that I'm fond of nature as well. In fact, the relationship goes in various ways, considering realism as well.

Though I can't take care of the natural environment around me, at least not in major ways, I'm always interested in ways to maintain it, in the same ways that doing so in the Pokémon world allows the species of the eponymous names to persist wherever they can persist. I still believe that I can do what I can do to maintain the environment (and its beauty), and that would somehow effect changes that allow not only myself but other fans to keep enjoying the franchise we love.

Then, by appreciating each one of the conceived Pokémon species, I'd find reasons to appreciate their real-life counterparts, which of course means appreciating nature as well in order to support them. Indirectly, I'm also learning to appreciate the many different minds and appearances of people, for which supporting nature is also tantamount to supporting their existence in this world as well, which also means supporting them and nature for the beauty that they really are

That Pokémon exists in an otherworldly nature cannot be denied, but it also cannot be denied that their existence is in an eerily similar environment. Therefore, to love nature either way is something noble, particularly if it leads to being able to find beauty in different things in their worlds of existence. As such, I find that the saying above rings quite true, and whether it's for Pokémon or the real world, nature and the beauty of everything else wouldn't be too greatly separated.

One year ago: Great League, Remixed
Three years ago: The Fullness of the Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.