Monday, April 18, 2022

On the Two Sweepers and Cleaners

I've been in the place where I currently live for just over a year now, going by this post. Since then, a lot of things have happened, including dust gathering in a few scattered corners throughout my living space. It's a bit unsightly to look at, yet at the same time, a little hard to clean. In a way, it seems I could require the service of two very well-known sweepers and cleaners of the Pokémon world that also would be the eponymous species themselves.

One of the two would be Minccino, the basic form of a family of Pokémon species that resemble the chincilla. It has a certain fascination with sweeping, particularly for things that are shiny, like cutlery. It just so happens that the place where I live has a good deal of reflective surfaces to step on if nothing else, and I'm sure it would enjoy sweeping that - perhaps it would do so as well for things with a certain gleam around my living space.

The other one of the two would be Nickit. As has been illustrated at one point in time, this fox-like Pokémon really enjoys sweeping - it would do so with a certain intensity and passion, and lead to good results as well. For that, it may enjoy the reflective surfaces I step on as above, and it may just be able to find a wealth of other surfaces to sweep intensely, ones that I may not even have considered to a great extent.

Perhaps, what I really would need is the services of both. Minccino would take care of all the minor jobs, while Nickit would take care of all the major jobs. I also might not need them around too often, but every so often they ought to and should be welcomed for all the things they can sweep and clean - surprisingly, if the Trainer named Bianca, who has a relation to the former species, is of any indication.

Still, I don't quite have the services of the two, though I could seem to (and have to) make it in other ways, including with myself and the resources that I possess. The thought of these two sweeping and cleaning Pokémon is a nice yet fanciful idea for myself as a Pokémon fan, and I'm sure that other fans like me who experience the same issue would agree. Now it seems I'll have to grab a sweeper of some kind and do just that as often as I can.

Two years ago: Love and All
Five years ago: Console Renewal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.