Monday, May 17, 2021

Quickies: Bike for Pokémon

Faithful readers of this blog might recognize that in addition to being a Pokémon fan, I'm also a fan of bicycles and motorcycles, naturally aided by their manifest presence in my current region of residence. Lately, I've had somewhat of a great fascination for them, in addition to the fascination I've always had. It seems it would be once again pertinent to tie the fascinations together again, and I can think of one way: through their extreme quality.

Some bikers, both of the pedal type and the motored type, have the power to go fast, like the Mach Bike in the third generation games. They could be on par with one of the fastest Pokémon out there, Ninjask, while at the same time having the cruising power just like Lugia, which could definitely be ridden on. In fact, the latter might just be the experiential tale for those with the Pokémon rather than a Mach Bike or a motorcycle with great engine power.

Other bikers prefer to go anywhere, much as the Acro Bike also from those same games can suggest. On hills, it's like they're Ambipom scaling trees. On the plains, they might be like a fast Zigzagoon or Linoone in their zigzagged or straight ways like one cannot believe. And with luck, they might go in blazes of glory like the Legendary Pokémon of Entei - though hopefully not to go out with them and hopefully to cut paths where they may.

As with Pokémon, this is a fascination that has a hard time going away, though first and foremost I am a Pokémon fan no matter what. In my mind, it seems the two can at some points in time collide, but that's not half bad. My inner two-wheeler spirit is satiated and my inner Pokémon spirit is pleased. It may be that with the two together, I can go anywhere I please, and both of them lets my world unfold, perhaps even with racing hearts.

One year ago: Everything Is Electric
Two years ago: A Wonderful PikaWorld
Three years ago: Beyond Gyms and Trials
Four years ago: A Pokémon Pencil Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.