Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Quickies: Flying With Lugia, On Demand

Something that I feel the need to stress every so often is how I consider myself to be practically living in the "middle of nowhere" even though it's not "nowhere" exactly. In order to go places, if walking becomes too prohibitive - and it can be, in certain cases - I have to get a ride by certain methods. Of course, being a Pokémon fan, I'd like to think that my ride can be that of a Pokémon, and one that comes to my mind is Lugia - which means flying on said Pokémon species, and in my case, when the demand strikes.

People flying on Lugia is not a strange thing, and one of them is quite well known: Ash himself. He has flown on Lugia at least a couple of times, though some of the times could be said to be not exactly on demand - instead, they were more like by necessity. Regardless, flying on Lugia is a totally conceivable matter and not completely of the question. The Pokémon itself may even demonstrate openness and acceptance to the matter by situational awareness, and that's something important for all concerned.

Even so, if it were to be believed, I might have trouble requesting its assistance. Where I am might still not take it too lightly regarding the presence of Lugia, for it might mean a felling of certain things around where Lugia goes if it were to go. In both of the situations above, Lugia also appears during times of unusual weather, although there's still a chance that this might not become relevant. Then there's the on-demand aspect, which might also be hard to be fulfilled by such a major Legendary.

Alas, it seems that my desire and vision of seeing myself being able to ride a Lugia whenever the occasion or need strikes will likely have to remain imaginative. But it's still a good thing to imagine even with the current state of my life where I am, in my "middle of nowhere" place. It means that I'm realizing my limitations as well as my ability to work around those limitations, specifically regarding where I am. It might be that Lugia might just relent to give this Pokémon fan a way to go places when it becomes necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.