Wednesday, February 5, 2020

It's (All) About Time

As I've detailed in my post about my raid split, there are other subgroups of my local area raid group, and I'm a part of one of them. At that time, I stated that the group may or may not be able to be fully independent. Lately, though, I may have to consider that the former has become the case, and especially today, as it is Wednesday and a Raid Hour is at hand. I became a witness to how they were able to hold a majorly successful Raid Hour with me as a willing participant. I conclude that what it took for this to happen was a bit of time, which may also be relevant in different ways to my current Pokémon experiences as well.

But first, I'd like to backtrack to the post from last week that seemed somewhat cryptic and somewhat shorter than most posts I write in recent times. That post actually dealt with this situation, except on a smaller scale. This fledgling group has existed for quite a while, but its relative successes have only been recent. It may be that time is what it took for this to happen; it took time to furnish a realization of the potential for success, which then happened today on a bigger scale. If this can be maintained, then success is liable to continue over time.

Meanwhile, today there was a certain repeated discovery of something Pokémon on TV. It's something that has been there for a while for some people in the know, but for others, it may very well be that the discovery comes later, as would be the case for it happening today. I've recalled the same discovery happening at different times, so this is a rediscovery that keeps getting rediscovered, so to speak. I have to say it's understandable to some extent yet also puzzling to another extent. Time definitely has its role in this.

As well, time is something I haven't had for some of my own Pokémon matters, as the games I want and need to play. It's been that way since practically last month with no breaks, exceptions being periods where I'm allowed to shirk my main activities during that time. On the whole, time has gotten away and hasn't been able to heal what needs to be healed with them. But if anything, to some extent I can still trust time to get back to me and eventually heal whatever it is that needs to be healed. It just takes time.

Time seems to be key to a lot of my current affairs with Pokémon, whether it's this game or that game, or this group or that group. I suppose that this will continue to be the case, whether or not I address it directly. If it's anything like that raid group happening, it may manifest itself at one point in time without my realization and then re-manifest itself at another point, this time with my realization. It's enough for me to sense that there will be many determinants for me and my Pokémon experience, whether it's this time or the times to come (shortly).

One year ago: First-Generation Glitches... Plus My Experience
Two years ago: I Need a Laugh - Pokémon Humor
Three years ago: Itasha Revisited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.