Monday, June 26, 2017

More LINE Pokémon Stickers

As I've discussed in my first post on LINE Pokémon stickers, they are lively and enhance the Pokémon mood of any chat on the app. Back when I reviewed the three that I had, there were five packs, but now it's up to seven. As it so happens, there is now a sale on all Pokémon stickers - they're all half off - so I took advantage of this sale to get all the packs released up to now.

Here then, are the rest of the sticker packs:

Pokémon Pixel Artwork and Sounds! - I've dropped hints of this pack when I discussed the bicycle theme and the Poké Flute theme, and this is the pack that contains the stickers that play sounds containing these themes. As the fourth pack released, this was also the one that I was previously torn over which one to get. As the title suggests, all the stickers here are pixelated; they're all art from the RGBY games with their appropriate theme music (or cries, since there are a few Pokémon images too, and they all have their classic cry, including Pikachu). They all deliver a retro vibe that is fun to invoke every so often.

Pokémon Chat Pals - This was the first pack of stickers that featured the seventh-generation Pokémon, and it's great in that regard, since quite a few are featured in this sticker pack, the fifth one to be released. Even Exeggutor-Alola is featured as its three segments, facilitating a hilarity that occurred way back during its reveal. I also like how the text captions are also upfront and highly appropriate, owing to the sticker pack title of "Chat Pals". This pack is truly useful to aid that purpose.

Team Rascal Pikachu - I and several of my other Poké-friends learned of this sixth pack of stickers when one of us had acquired it as soon as it came out. Now, one of my friends think this sticker is extremely cute; I think so as well, but I also think it is extremely quirky. Though the title might suggest this is a pack of Pikachu stickers, this actually has about as many Pokémon as the Chat Pals pack. The art is from a guest illustrator, and the style is quite exaggerated and humorous. Even the text captions are filled with lots of emotion, and they really say something. I'd love to spring these whenever the mood gets heavy to lighten things up.

Pikachu's Lively Voiced Stickers ♪ - This seventh pack was just recently released and it has captured our hearts, since it is the first pack to both be animated and have sounds. As expected from the title, this sticker is all about Pikachu, with the characteristic voice as provided by Ikue Ootani. It is really fun to invoke just to see the animation and hear the voice. I'm really taken with this sticker pack, as are some of my friends who had seen the pack and bought it instantly. I'll be using the stickers quite often to elicit different impressions.

All the Pokémon stickers are impressive, so it's well worth to have them any way they can be obtained. There's something for any Pokémon fan to like, not just Pikachu, though a great deal does involve Pikachu. If these four packs are any indication, future packs will also be great to have and use in chats. I'll be looking forward to all the future packs and obtaining them as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.