Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Quickies: Living Around Magnets

It might not be evident at first, but I actually live around magnets. A few parts in my PC have magnets in them, and they're vital for its operations. My refrigerator has tons of magnets, which might benefit from a Pokémon one I obtained recently. Most importantly, I'm around electricity and electrical devices each and every day; for anyone who is versed in physics, they know that electrical currents generate magnetism, which in turn generates more electricity and magnetism (and so on and so forth). While some of these objects are conventionally known magnets and others aren't, it's still clear that magnetism still applies in some way, and therefore I'm still living around them.

In a Pokémon sense, the species that are tied to this principle are the ones that have the key type of Steel, which becomes relevant to the workings of the principle. Automatically, this would involve the Magnemite and Beldum species families, with the former also having ties to electricity by the Electric type. Even so, it seems that one is generally considered a nuisance and the other is generally considered highly intelligent; the latter would be a good complement to me and my PC, while the former could be the reason that the electricity in my vicinity keeps shutting off from time to time. Both have their desirable and undesirable qualities as the result of their magnetic traits.

I may not actually be living with the Pokémon that have the magnetic traits as above, but they seem to be perceptible in many ways in my life, even just in an imaginative manner. If they were actually existing, then it may be time to strive to understand more about them and to cooperate with them in different ways. While none of the magnetic objects I possess or deal with everyday are truly evocative of the Pokémon with the magnetic qualities, their powers (literally) of attraction are just a good deal as important as the abilities that are possessed by the Pokémon species cited above. At that point, it may be time to make friends and make peace with the magnetic Pokémon just as I deal with magnets in my life.

One year ago: Poké Ball Luggage Tag
Five years ago: I Side with Pokémon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.