Sunday, October 1, 2023

Cosplay: "My Town" Food Festival

Me: Well, because I needed to discuss about some Pokémon happenings, and it was the absolute last day for that yesterday, I couldn't discuss about anything else.

Goh: And this festival event happened yesterday.

Me: Indeed, so this is one of those times it's discussed not on the day of. Now, remember the "TM Town Festival" from a couple of weeks ago?

Ash: Oh yeah, the one that got ran over by another festival event.

Pikachu: Pika... ["That..."]

Me: As you saw the other day, it was pretty much the same food fair, but the festival part was organized by someone else.

Ash: I did see that.

Goh: So, um... I'm getting info that it was also the same place as Shokumatsu. I sense a thread here - that characters were just brought in to make it crowded.

Ash: There was a big crowd, so you have to be right.

Me: I think so too. But at least they got the crowds and the character people and fans got a good time.

Ash: I think everyone did!

Goh: That is definitely a sight. So what happened?

Ash: So, our friend sent me to the festival, and I got there just as it was about to start. I signed up for the character parade and was good to go.

Me: Oh yes - that's a big reason why I sent you. Go on.

Ash: And all this while our friend also sent me to look for Azurill from Eggs.

Goh: That must have meant a lot of walking.

Pikachu: Pi pika chu! ["We didn't mind!"]

Ash: Nah, we didn't mind at all! Anything for our friend.

Goh: How was the character parade?

Ash: There weren't many! Only 10 or so. But I didn't win, and I thought I could.

Goh: That's too bad.

Me: I thought you had the chance too.

Ash: I think the judge is also a character friend of us.

Me: Oh. Well, that might explain things.

Goh: Was there other entertainment?

Ash: Just a dance cover group - but they played games also. There was a sing-along at the end, but I didn't join in.

Goh: I guess it was pretty short.

Ash: Yeah! Just a couple of hours. But it was fine.

Pikachu: Pika. ["Just fine."]

Ash: I even got something nice for our friend to eat.

Me: Thanks, by the way. I love food, so it's great to be able to try something. I also should say that I thought there was going to be something else I could send Ash to today, but plans apparently fell through at the last minute. Really sorry about that.

Goh: What did you end up doing?

Me: I - with a little help from Ash - caught a few Shadow Moltres. Isn't that spectacular?

Ash: Yeah!

Goh: Wow!

Me: And I thought things almost couldn't work out. At least yesterday's did to some extent. I did wish it could have been better.

Goh: You did great. Ash and you can get things next time.

Ash: We'll do what we can!

Pikachu: Pi pika chu pika! ["Of course we will!"]

Me: It's the start of a new month, and there's a bit of a new spirit for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.