Friday, April 19, 2024

My Favorite Pokémon Outfits in Café Remix So Far

My next discussion pertaining to Café Remix this month is more personal (by what I have and use) rather than objective, but it's still relevant nonetheless. Those who play will certainly recognize the multitude of outfits for the Pokémon present in the game, which are cosmetic and/or functional. Some players will surely take some of these as favorites, and I do have some as well. Thus, I'm taking this post to discuss about a few of those favorites based on personal progress.

Two outfits I find fascinating that are purely cosmetic are the "turtle print" outfit for Squirtle and the "drummer" outfit for Grookey. They change neither the puzzle scores nor the abilities of the Pokémon, but they still have a striking appearance, if only for them outside of puzzles. The hexagonal and yellow contrast of the former, as well as the cool appearance of the latter, very much complement the Pokémon, and I can still say that I like them for that. 

Of the oldest outfits that could be obtained through Delivery, I like the "stylish server" for Sneasel and "colorful egg" for Starly. Now, these are pretty and/or dazzling, but they are also functional: the puzzle scores are massively increased and the Pokémon type changes, with the abilities mostly remaining the same. That makes them even more valuable in certain circumstances, and they still look awesome to boot. Them being favorites is not surprising, thusly.

Some Pokémon I only have in a special outfit without a regular outfit, like Braixen with its "Welcome 2023" outfit and Greninja (not Shiny) with its "great chef" outfit. They are nevertheless rather dazzling as far as outfits go, and I like them for that, moreover the chance of being able to play with these Pokémon that the outfit itself affords. I may not be able to say much (else) about them functionally, but I can still say that their looks captured my heart.

Lastly, a couple of Pokémon have "five-star" outfits that I like: Eevee with its "festive" outfit and Zorua with its "starry sky" outfit. Both of these radically change the skills of the Pokémon in question (in the case of Eevee, it allows Pokémon to be tapped to clear them), regardless of having some very nifty appearances about them - one is a bit complex and the other has a background literally integrated into the outfit, truly in line with its high status.

At this point, there will have been many more Pokémon outfits in Café Remix present and possessed. Yet the ones mentioned above should provide a general idea of what outfits players might take a liking to - in this case, I myself. Different players will like different outfits, but it just might be possible that they'll like certain ones for almost the same reasons that I've mentioned above - for gameplay appearance, or both, and how all that becomes enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.