Monday, May 20, 2024

My Pokémon Boost Emblem Progress in Pokémon Unite

While I'm progressing through ranks and challenges in Pokémon Unite, I'm also collecting the "boost emblems" that serve to enhance the Pokémon that I use by way of having their Unite Licenses. Still, it seems neat to keep track of my collection progress and discuss further efforts for collection as well as possible usage. It would also continue a string of Pokémon Unite posts this month, which looks set to create a monthly run similar to that of Café Remix last month.

Anyhow, for that progression, I actually have almost all of the emblems for currently available Pokémon. The only three Pokémon (out of 256) for which I do not have emblems of any kind are Wooper, Celebi, and Zacian, the last of these being "out of band". All others have an emblem of at least Bronze, with a good majority having Silver and around half having Gold. Of Platinum emblems, I only have 14; this last kind is rather circumstantial, so the situation is understandable.

Since the primary method of obtaining them is through energy exchange, it's still a luck-of-the-draw situation for most of these emblems that aren't of the Platinum level. For that, some time ago, the Unite Weekend has been instituted on the first weekend of the month, which includes tasks that allow a Platinum emblem to be earned; obviously I would still need to partake in this when the occasion arises to collect more Platinum emblems. 

Though at present my emblems have been primarily tailored for use with Charizard - which is my ace in Ranked matches - I may be open to use different emblems for the same Pokémon, something that I will have to look into. I don't expect this preference to change, but if it did, it would take something radical to incur this, and my emblem placements would probably have to change radically as well. Yet it's likely that the first radical change will be for my current emblem usage.

Even though the "boost emblems" may take some fortunate happenings in collection and usage (to some extent), they're evidently still a part of the workings of Pokémon Unite and, in my personal case, it seems helpful to cover them. Evidently, though, I'm already quite well off in this regard, so the next update I make on this might just show how much better off I am after this point - perhaps more significantly than even the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi folks! Feel free to comment, but know that I'll be selecting only the most appropriate and relevant comments to appear. Think before you post.